Our AWANA program meets every Wednesday night from 6:45pm to 8:15pm.
We currently offer Sparks and Truth and Training programs.
WHAT IS AWANA?
Equipping Churches and Parents to Raise Christ-Following Kids for Life.
Awana helps churches and parents worldwide raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ! We do this through:
- Fully integrated programs for ages 2 to 18
- The best evangelism tools to reach unsaved children, youth and families
- Teaching that builds an enduring biblical faith
- Resources bringing churches and parents together to disciple the next generation
- Initial and ongoing volunteer training
- Healthy mentor and peer relationships
- Dynamic fun for children, teens and adults alike!
The Awana club for children in kindergarten through second grade builds on the material taught in our preschool clubs. The curriculum takes kids a step deeper into God's Word while giving unsaved boys and girls regular opportunities to hear the gospel and come to faith in Jesus Christ. After being immersed in solid foundational teaching at the preschool level, boys and girls frequently come to an understanding of their need to trust Christ as Savior while in Sparks.
Truth and Training
The name Truth & Training reflects the passion of Awana to teach third- through sixth-grade boys and girls the truth of God’s Word and to train them to follow Christ in their daily lives. Our goal is that many of today’s young people will become tomorrow’s church leaders. T&T is the program that trains the leaders of tomorrow — today.